Dedicated Server uses 1 unit in server rack, connected to APC Bar and a network gateway. The following ports are open by default: 22,25,80,110,143,389,443,993,995,7025,7071,902. You can always contact us to open or close the necessary IP adddresses, protocols and ports. Renting a server you take all responsibility for setting up a firewall and upgrading critical software.
You can also purchase one of the support programs (starting from 'Wide Support') and we will be happy to assist you with the server.
Dedicated server in contrast to the virtual server allows you to do the following:
- Create any number of virtual machines
- Use 100% of Dell server resources
- Replicate data to external storages
- Use standard MS Windows Server backup utility
- Install any software which conflicts with HyperV
Dedicated server is the best choice for you if:
- You are an expert in MS Windows Server administration
- You are familiar with KVM and console.
- Just need a "good old" dedicated server.